Juice is delighted to be supporting a fantastic charity who operate in the Education sector, with the appointment of an Outreach Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity which will see you taking ownership of a variety of responsibilities.
This a varied and dynamic role which will require the successful candidate to provide administrative support as well as assisting with the delivery of an International Conference, various charity marketing activities and social media development.
We are seeking an individual with strong communication skill who ideally has experience of supporting on large events and can communicate with variety different audiences.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To undertake all administrative functions of internal and external meetings, including booking venues, travel, accommodation and timely delivery of minutes.
- To be responsible for distributing queries to the appropriate individual and responding in a professional manner.
- To support the Trust on recording and dispatching resource material.
- To implement and maintain office systems and procedures.
- To draft correspondence and write copy for different audiences.
- To manage social media channels (Facebook and Twitter).
- To update the Trust’s website when required. Training will be given.
- To maintain up to date records and manage documentation to ensure confidentiality.
- To undertake general administration for the Trust under the direction of the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will possess strong administration and organisational skills, gained within a similar setting or busy office environment and have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suits. You will have the ability to work under pressure, produce accurate work within deadlines and have excellent attention to detail at all times and be confident managing social media accounts, including writing posts and regulating content.
Additionally, it will be important to have flexibility and show initiative with ability to manage changing priorities, manage these effectively.
- Conference/meetings co-ordination to include booking travel and accommodation
- Experience of updating websites
- Proofreading - i.e. examining the final draft of a document or text — after it has been edited — to ensure there are absolutely no spelling, punctuation or typo errors
If you are interested in working for a forward thinking and dynamic charity and possess the relevant skills, then please apply to Hannah at Juice recruitment today.