This new Investment Adviser role will see you joining the Online Advisory arm of an award-winning Investment Management organisation, at their prestigious offices in Central Bristol.
This is a brilliant chance to join this rapidly growing company, named as one of 2015’s top 50 hottest FinTech companies in Europe, who bring together discretionary investment management, platform services, intuitive investment technology and their own Online Financial Advisory business offering investment advice directly to consumers.
Working as Investment Adviser within the Advisory Team you’ll ensure all aspects of the investment advice you provide and the communications you make, whether online or via the 'phone, are compliant and within company & regulatory requirements.
This role would ideally suit a Level 4 qualified individual, with good investment & pensions knowledge, who has a passion for wanting to provide cost-effective investment advice to consumers. You’ll have excellent communication skills and be great with customers, maybe you’re in a telephone/online based role now or in a paraplanning role looking for that next step into an advisory position?
As this is an early-stage business there’s ample opportunity for you to really grow and develop with the business going forward.
As an Investment Adviser you’ll have:
- A good understanding of the financial planning industry
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent knowledge of investment and pension arrangements
- Self-motivation with excellent rapport building qualities; a confident personality, capable of providing a high standard of professionalism, presentation and communication skills
- The ability and flexibility to work within an early-stage advisory firm
- A strong eye for detail, and be proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- An appetite to progress within the role
- Salary range - £25,000 - £35,000 plus annual discretionary bonus
- 35 hour working week
- Fabulous Benefit Package include 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service) 7 x Death in Service, PMI and PHI, Gym subsidy, Tax Free season ticket loans, Childcare Vouchers, and Cycle to work scheme and after probation a non-contributory pension scheme with a 20% employer contribution.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.