Commercial Catering Engineer
Job Role: Commercial Catering Engineer
Location: Coventry , Birmingham
Who are we?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
What’s in it for you?
As a Commercial Catering Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays + auto enrol pension + company vehicle and tools + progression and development opportunities
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Byebox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
F-Gas qualification is desirable
Experience of commercial catering is essential
Self-motivated and someone who likes problem solving
Mechanical and Electrical experience
Essentially you will have a valid UK driving license
The ability to work independently
Good attention to detail
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply and attach your CV