Are you passionate about food, creating culinary delights using fresh ingredients from locally sourced suppliers? This is your opportunity to work on a permanent basis for a fast-paced role for a traditional inn based in Betws-Y-Coed, North Wales.
In the Head Chef Job you will be:
- Running the kitchen and providing service for 30-80 covers per evening
- Prepping & cooking fresh food using local ingredients for the restaurant and bar
- Maintaining kitchen hygiene
To succeed in the role of Head Chef you will need:
- Prior chef experience preparing meals from fresh ingredients
- A passion for food and creative flair using fresh ingredients
- Demonstrable ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of being responsible for the kitchen and managing a team
- Patience and good organisational skills
- Commitment and reliability with good communication skills
The typical working hours would be 40 hours per week 7 days per week. This is a permanent on a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience and skill set.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.