Territory Account Manager - Bristol - Health & Wellbeing
My client is a USA based globally leading nutritional supplement and wellness product manufacturer and distributor. They own some of the most well-known and trusted brands globally, are committed to supporting wellness and they strive to enable their customers to live healthier more fulfilled lives. This is at the heart of everything they do.
In line with the company’s growth and developmental plans the European arm of the business it is looking to bring on a Territory Account Manager - Bristol. This role sits within the UK Sales division with its headquarters in London.
FOCUS: Territory sales development with independent pharmacies and health food stores
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager - South, you will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within Bristol and surrounding areas. Also responsible for securing new business with current account and new customers
- Managing C.100 independent pharmacies and health store accounts in territory
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance and logistics
- Analysing the territory’s potential and develops and implements a new business development strategy
- Attend trade shows
What they are looking for:
- Poses a minimum of +2 years territory management or field sales experience
- Experience of the Vitamins Minerals and Supplements industry is preferred
- FMCG food/drink/non-food sales experience is vital
- Must be results orientated and able to work independently and within a team environment
- An interest in sports/nutrition would also be advantageous
If you’re a dynamic sales professional who has success of sales and account management with a positive attitude and an interest in wellness and healthy living this could be the role for you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk