A fast growing business offering, asbestos removal, demolition and health and safety training services is looking for an experienced office administrator to ensure operational, commercial and financial processes are being followed and to provide senior management with high quality support. The key duties for this role would be as follows:
- Ensuring Management Tracking Data is Up to Date and Provision of Data to Directors
- Ensuring that SAGE is Populated and Provision of Data to Directors
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Organise meetings and attending meetings with senior management
- Ensure work bookings are planned and adequately resourced.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to manage their time and that of others to ensure that deliverables are maintained. An individual that has very good IT skills. Experience within the construction industry is desired. Experience of leading and influencing within an office environment is very much sought after.
The operational office of the business is based in Basildon in Essex. Core office hours 0800 to 1730