Building Control Surveyor
Our Client is a well established provider of a full range of Building Control services to clients across a range of sectors that include healthcare, residential, industrial, commercial & education. Due to expansion are looking to appoint a qualified surveyor to compliment their team in the North East.
Key responsibilities for your role include:
- Delivering a professional Approved Inspector Service to clients, ensuring construction projects meet all relevant Building Control Standards.
- Advising clients on building issues, including technical standards and achieving compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Checking plans and specifications to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations and allied legislation.
- Undertaking site inspections of work in progress to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations and allied legislation.
- To promote the company and develop the business within your geographical area
You will have a background in Building Control and ideally hold full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience)