Office & Retail Store Maintenance Operative
Our client is looking for an experienced and committed person to join their team in the role of Maintenance Operative to work in & around the Bristol area.
You will be ensuring that their Head Office in Avonmouth and the company retail outlets across Bristol are maintained to the highest standard in a cost-effective manner. Flexible working hours are available.
• Carrying out general maintenance and building maintenance as directed by the property manager via their online system
• Conducting preventative maintenance
• Maintaining good working order in the building, ensuring the office team can work comfortably and efficiently.
• Ensuring the office is a safe place to work e.g. checking fire alarms and extinguishers.
• Tidy and manage warehouse
• Manage meeting and training room set up
• Running errands between their business and property locations based in Bristol
• Staff collections or drop offs to bus stops, airports or train stations
• General Maintenance, labouring and DIY jobs e.g. painting walls, fixing broken tiles in their main office and also their retail outlets
• Must be a good painter
• Occasional cleaning of company cars
• In addition to the duties outlined above, each day will prove different and ad hoc tasks will be assigned.
• Full English Driver’s License
• Good verbal and written English
• Good communication skills when dealing with colleagues and the public
• Proven experience in practical skills (Painting and Decorating, general building works, DIY)
• Basic IT skills
• Ability to be multi-skilled and have a hands-on approach with the ability and determination to overcome challenges.
• Flexible and a positive mindset towards change
Working hours are flexible and can be discussed. You will be provided with a company van, iPhone and all tools required to do your job. The company is growing quickly and this role has scope to grow and evolve for the right person.
Salary: £18,000, van, pension , flexible hours.
Please apply online for this Office & Retail Store Maintenance Operative role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.