Conveyancer - Plot Sales
Bristol, £20,000 per annum - Full Time or Part-Time
We have available an exciting opportunity to become a Conveyancer at a leading regional law firm acknowledged by industry commentators for its growth and business excellence. Working closely with colleagues within the team, the Conveyancer will have day-to-day responsibility for efficient, accurate and cost-effective progression of all transactions and includes a high standard of liaison and rapport with the clients' key contact personnel.
Conveyancer responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Dealing with all aspects of shared ownership plot sale work, including preparing top copy documents for signature and managing a file from exchange to completion
- Providing a first class support service for the team by helping it to meet its targets and increase its fee income
- Assuming full start-to-finish responsibility for residential plot sale matters, supporting other members of the team and liaising with clients as appropriate
- Assuming responsibility for the financial management of files, reaching targets including those of a financial nature - for example, billing, chargeable hours recorded and ensuring that bills are paid promptly
- Meeting targets of a non-financial nature such as those relating to turnaround, quality and accuracy. Identifying opportunities to add value for clients
- Ensuring a quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
- Being a role model for the company values
If you have at least six months' experience in the property industry, clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills together with great attention to detail, including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships, this could be the job for you - send your CV in to Red Recruitment today!
Type: Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Salary: £20,000 per annum