Facilities Operations Manager - South West
I am looking for an individual to join one of the UKs most recognisable FTSE 100 industrial businesses with the remit of delivering their facilities, energy, capex, property and projects agenda as well as taking the lead on all property related Health & Safety.
My client are a globally recognised FTSE 100 business in the industrial sector
At an exciting time in my client's growth period, they are looking for a Facilities Operations Manager - South West to join their group property function within the hi tech manufacturing and research arm of their business. This person will have a remit of delivering the group property Facilities Management strategy in line with the groups wider strategy. This remit will involve the delivery of facilities services, energy, projects, property and cap ex though the management of a variety of contractors.
The Facilities Operations Manager - South West will be expected to lead the group health & safety agenda with a particular focus on asbestos, legionella and statutory inspections.
This person will be accountable for the effective management of all financial aspects associated with their area of responsibility, including; operational facility services budgets, creation and management of capital budgets and schemes, control and monitoring of customer discretionary spend associated with the scope of their business function. They will be expected to deliver the programmes on time and in budget.
They will understand the overall objectives of the wider business and form excellent relationships with internal stakeholders in order to align the property strategy to the wider group strategy.
They will develop and maintain the excellent relationship with their main service provider and the specialist sub-contractors and contribute to the development of the overall facilities strategy.
This role is based in South West and would suit someone commutable of Bristol with occasional travel to London and teh South Coast.
- Significant experience in delivering integrated facilities management services with experience in managing the delivery of Hard FM
- Commercial experience with a thorough understanding of contract management
- Having managed a significant budget numbering in the millions
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of the property function focusing on facilities, energy, projects and cap-ex but with an eye to rent/leases.
- Ideally with a background in a heavily regulated industry
- Will suit a Head of Facilities from the 'client side' or an Account lead from a service provider
- Commutable of Bristol
In return for the above, the Facilities Operations Manager, my client is offering a base salary of £65000 - £75000 plus bonus and package commensurate with a FTSE 100 business.