Would you like the opportunity to implement strategic and proactive maintenance in a c£100M production facility?
- A global company who have invested heavily in South Wales.
- Working with a team of around 40 maintenance professionals.
- The company have more than four decades of experience.
- A market leader in their field.
About the electrical engineer position.
Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. As the electrical engineer, your focus will be on: -
- Using engineering/production data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
- Long term strategic maintenance, to reduce reactive maintenance demands.
- Engineering problem solving and route case analysis for complex technical challenges.
- Delivering engineering improvements and providing a world-class proactive maintenance service.
- Proving high-level technical leadership for complex electrical engineering tasks such as in-depth PLC programming.
What you will need to be successful as an electrical engineer.
- Must have a degree in electrical engineering.
- Must have a passion for and experience of proactive maintenance and route cause analysis.
- A proven track record of solving engineering problems is essential.
- Good people management skills are essential.
- Well-developed PLC programming skills are required.
In return, the electrical engineer will receive a salary up to £49,700 (includes call out allowance) + up to £2.5K HV allowance (after full training) and a benefits package including a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension.
Please click apply to progress your application.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.