Financial Planning Administrator
This successful, very reputable, independent financial planning company would offer you a fantastic working environment, with a real emphasis on 'team work’ and 'client service’. They have a very smart and spacious office in central Bristol that can easily be reached by both car and public transport.
Within this financial planning administrator role you’ll be given a great opportunity to build your skills and experience for a future career as a Paraplanner or Intelliflo Super User.
The role will see you:
- Processing and managing new business, tracking through to completion
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the technical analysts with the preparation of information and documentation for client meetings, planning and research
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a compliant manner
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business.
As a Financial Planning Administrator you’ll have:
- Relevant financial planning/new business processing administration experience gained within the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of financial services products; pensions, investments and protection
- Working knowledge of Wrap Platforms and CRM databases
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to form very good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- A real can-do attitude and the desire to work for a firm who put the client at the forefront of all they do
- The ability to work to high levels of accuracy and detail
- A minimum of Grade C GSCE (Maths and English Language)
- A keenness to develop your own skills, ideally you’ll be working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and full support will be provided to enable you to achieve this.
Up to £22,000 (depending upon skills, knowledge, experience and professional qualifications) plus an attractive bonus scheme and benefits.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.