Ambridge Harris are recruiting for rapidly expanding business in North Bristol who are looking for a Credit Controller. The company have free parking available on site too.
* Sending out fortnightly statements to all Customers.
* Liaising with customers at all levels to ensure good working relationships.
* Maintaining and monitoring the Sales Ledger.
* Ensuring the Sales Ledger is correct at all times.
* Aged debt reporting to senior management
* Managing and minimising aged debt with a proven track record within a control environment/role. .
* Addressing query invoices.
* Ensuring query invoices are resolved swiftly to avoid payment delays.
* Customer invoking as and when required.
* All and any other Ad hoc tasks as required
* Skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential.
* Ability to be well organised and self-disciplined under pressure, a keen eye for detail and a can do attitude are a must. Good time management and to be able to work under your own initiative is a must.
* Ability to provide/create reports as and when required by Directors.
* Flexible and reliable nature.
* Ability to build good working relationships across all levels
* Excellent telephone communication and written skills
* Respond professionally within a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.