Life Insurance/Protection Sales Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arose for a Life Insurance / Protection Advisor working within a progressive and exciting market leading business.
This role would suit people with growing experience in the insurance industry and Financial Services or others with sales experience looking to move into this thriving industry.
Role: Life Insurance / Protection Advisor
Location: Southport, North West
Basic Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 DOE OTE: £50,000+ (uncapped commission)
The company rewards and recognises effort and success both financial along with daily incentives such as early finishes or bonus incentives. Therefore our commission structure is uncapped and has massive earning potential for the right candidate with maximum effort levels.
The role involves speaking to both existing and new clients about their insurance needs, as a Life Insurance Advisor/Protection specialist you will be focused on selling our products to a number of clients on a daily basis in order to generate new business.
To be successful in this role you should possess some of the following skills or expertise.
- Previous Life Insurance Sales essential -minimum 6 months would be considered
- Proven track record of Telephone / face to face sales is essential
- Advisory skills & understanding of compliance
- A strong emphasis is placed on individual case-loads so effective organizational skills are a must.
- Experience of working to target orientated sales environment is desirable but not essential. Full training is provided
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and ability to plan own time
- Ability to work to achievable targets and plan effectively
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who wish to take their career to the next level. The successful candidate will be exceptionally self-motivated and articulate. They must possess excellent communication skills, work well within a team and have that all important winning attitude.
The working hours for this role are 10am to 7pm Monday - Thursday and 9am till 3pm on Friday’s.
Most importantly we are looking to attract candidates who are enthusiastic with a passion to learn and are committed to forging a long-term career.