Functional Safety Engineer
Functional Safety Engineer - Auto - Bristol - to £70k + bonus
This is a great opportunity for an experienced automotive functional safety engineer to join this very ambitious and successful organisation.
The Functional Safety Engineer will be working on new passenger car projects from concept through to production within a multi-disciplinary team and will need to be a self-starter, confident in decision making with a can-do attitude.
Key elements of this Functional Safety Engineer job:
- Responsibility for delivering functional safety-related products according to cost, quality and operational targets in accordance with ISO26262
- Communicate with the overall project team, engineering technical specialist support functions, clients and suppliers
- Support the wider team with regard to understanding and engineering according to international safety standards
Candidate requirements for this Functional Safety job:
- Degree qualification in Electronic/Software Engineering discipline
- Depth of experience and sound understanding of functional safety engineering within ISO26262
- Experience of conducting/leading FMEAs
- Possess good communication and motivation skills
- Knowledge of model-based development using Matlab, hardware development or software development
In return the successful Functional Safety Engineer can expect:
- A salary of up to £70k + bonus
- Generous annual holidays
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and advancement
Suitably qualified and experienced Functional Safety Engineers should apply by emailing their CV and covering letter or please call me on +44 (0) .