Title: Branch Manager
Earnings: £20,000 - £24,000 + Commission, OTE £45k+
My client are an award winning international estate agency.
They have been named in the top 5 of the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agents and are the winners of 22 International Property Awards obtained in the last four years
This is an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join this international award winning estate agency to work in its brand new offices in Nuneaton.
The successful candidate can expect support and coaching in order to get the very best from their team and maximise market share and profitability for the branch. They should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading their team and they must be able to demonstrate a positive track record understanding market trends and customer needs.
As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for your own department, generating and attending valuations, delegating tasks and viewings, negotiating offers and coordinating buyers and sellers through to completion (with the help of an in-house Sales Progressor) as well as maintaining a consistent stock of properties by way of canvassing, door knocking and effective management of a mailing list. You will also be responsible for motivating, leading and managing a team including 1-1s and coaching.
The position offers a basic salary range £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.
To succeed as a Branch Manager you will need to possess the following:
· Experience as a Branch Manager within an Estate Agency.
· Ability to motivate and manage a team.
· You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
· Be able to negotiate between buyer and seller and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
· Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure sales move through to completion and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
· An excellent work ethic.
· Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential.
· A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, if this sounds like the kind of oppertunity you are looking for please contact Lucy on