Senior PHP Developer
Our client is an established digital design and web development agency based in Bristol, specialising in custom web applications, content managed websites and online tools. These are built for a wide range of business sectors so there will be lots of varied work! This Senior role would suit an experienced developer with a strong focus on backend development and with web application build experience.
You will have:
- Very strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Git version control and Continuous Integration practices.
- Working with ORM libraries.
- The ability to write concise testable code.
- Knowledge of design patterns of MVC frameworks such as Codeigniter or Laravel.
- RESTful web services.
- Linux and Apache web server administration.
- Google API client library experience.
- Cordova hybrid app development and distribution.
- Experience with AngularJS or a similar JS framework.
You will be:
- Comfortable communicating both verbally and written.
- Able to work independently and offer your own solutions to backend development problems.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Able to be relied upon to work to a consistently high standard whilst being able to adhere to in-house development style and practices.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and d2 weeks over Christmas!
- A great working atmosphere in a prime location - lots of bars and restaurants near the office!
- Valued as a key player in the business.