Jagger Talent brief;
Salary: £33,000 per year.
The office hours are 8am - 5pm with one hours lunch.
There is no overtime but we offer call out allowance
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- May be required to work at other sites from time to time.
- Communicate with the Site Manager about projects, problems, health & safety, budgets, etc.
- Attend call outs, as part of a rota but depending on manpower sickness & holidays. Rotas are not fixed & from time to time are open to change.
- Carry out all planned & predictive maintenance tasks on time & accurately.
- Log all non-conformances, faults & errors into the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Work with the UK Engineering Manager or Deputy with projects for your site.
- Report any violation to Bodycote health & safety procedures, including deviation from permit systems.
- Advise areas where you require training.
- Ensure there is sufficient engineering cover at all times, including holidays and periods of absence (where reasonably practicable).
- When requested attend any of the UK sites to aid the Site Engineers in major reactive tasks.
- React if there is a problem during breaks & lunch (reschedule break/lunch).
- Stay after normal hours if contractors are working on site or there is a problem.
- Ensure all contractors working for you have up to date Public & Personal Liability insurance.
- Ensure all contractors working for you are using the correct PPE for the site & task.
- Ensure all contractors are aware of Bodycote site specific health & safety procedures.
- Ensure all contractors follow Bodycote permit systems.
- Any expenses claims are to be approved by your Engineering Manager.Benefits
Production Engineering, Electrically qualified