I am working with an expanding, well respected company who are seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing organisation. My client prides their self on quality and has over 50 year's experience, in their respected industry. They are looking to hire a permanent Management Accountant because of the increasing workload and installation of a new finance system. Due to the nature of the business, they are in need for someone who can accurately input data.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in the same or similar position
- Complete covenant reporting to bank deadlines
- Train and give advice to junior staff members
- Have a stable background that shows career progression
- Review journals by other account members
- An excellent understanding of systems including strong Excel skills
In return you will:
- Get the opportunity to grow for a great company
- Work in a central location, with on-site parking
- Get a great benefit scheme
- Be working in a great office environment, with a high volume of work
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, then feel free to send your CV. I can give you a call if your CV is suitable and discuss the role in more detail. Due to the seniority of this role, I would have to meet you before submitting your CV but I will still call you before.