Staff Nurse RGN , RMN , RNLD
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title:- Staff Nurse (RGN , RMN)
Location: Dalkeith, Lothian
Salary: £25,000.00 - £26,000.00
Shifts: Days / Nights available
Hours: Full-time / Part time permanent position available
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country? This company have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees and residents alike, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Senior Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home located conveniently in the centre of Dalkeith. Staff at the home are celebrating after they scored 933 out of 1000 by residents, and 928 / 1000 by friends and family. On their latest inspection report they also received three scores as 'very good' and one as 'excellent' making this a fantastic opportunity.
This home provides nursing care for the elderly, as well as expert care for individuals with dementia.There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
We are able to accommodate Full-time hours. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a staff nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will have a mix of clinical requirements with the next step up in your career you will also be entrusted to supervise nurses and care staff, updating and writing care plans and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, with good experience and senior experience desirable but will accept applications from nurses of either specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). The Home Manager welcomes both managerial experienced and staff nurses looking to take the next step up in their career, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .