Field Technical Engineer
SuperCups Vending Ltd has been established since 1976. We supply vending machines throughout the UK and operate machines in Kent, Essex and London. You can find out more about SuperCups Vending Ltd by visiting our website.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Engineer to cover Maidstone and the surrounding areas who will respond to customer calls, identify faults and take appropriate action to allow service to recommence as quickly as possible. We are looking for the successful candidiate to be ideally situated in or around Maidstone and they will be required to complete a successful enhanced DBS Check which will be organised and paid for by SuperCups.
The SuperCups Values sit at the heart of the business and help us to achieve our goals. Everyday we expect all our staff to behave in a way to bring our Values to life by: Valuing and respecting all our customers, Openly communicating, Being proud of what we do, Sharing ideas and knowledge, Encouraging a one team approach, Being open to change and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year, which increases after two years.
- 40 hours per week, normal working hours 08:00 to 17:00, but with call out rota.
- Mobile phone supplied
- Company Vehicle provided
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Overtime and Filter Bonus with additional bonuses possible.
- Salary: £23,150 per annum, £11.13 per hour.
To be successful in the role candidates will need to have the following skills:
- Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Previous experience of working in a role where an understanding of Health and Safety requirements and manual handling is needed.
- Electrical qualification or certification.
- Be able to demonstrate you can work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Manage own time and priorities.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
It would be desirable (not essential) for the successful candidate to have the following experience:
- Previous Field Engineer experience.
- Maintaining/Fixing Vending Machines or something similar.
- PAT Certification.
To apply please forward a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) with a covering letter marked for the attention of Ian Campbell, Technical Manager.
The closing date for all applications is 17:00 on Monday, 24th July 2017 at 5pm and interviews will be held week commencing the 31st July 2017.