Inventory Business Unit Manager
At Leekes we've been creating beautiful homes for over 115 years, and pride ourselves in supplying everything for the home under one roof. From sofas to kitchens, and bedding to accessories, we host an extensive range of leading brands to suit a variety of home interiors.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Senior Management team at our Coventry store on a permanent basis.
Working as a Business Unit Manager in our inventory warehouse & transport logistics department you will have previous management experience in a retail environment and have strong customer service skills and a strong retail business sense.
Reporting to the Store Manager your responsibilities will be challenging and include:
- Managing the accurate booking in of all goods direct from suppliers or central warehouse
- Auditing all system procedures to verify the accuracy of the stock management process
- Managing perpetual and period stock checks to ensure that the correct procedures are followed for stock counts, reported accurately and subsequent stock adjustments completed
- Overseeing the store delivery process and delivery teams.
- Review the stock handling process across the store to ensure that damage to stock is limited
- Duty Manger duties as required including key holder responsibilities
As a fast growing, privately owned business we can offer great job satisfaction, an opportunity for you to make a real difference to the business and great career opportunities in a welcoming environment.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including:
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Up to 20% staff discount
- A contributory pension scheme
- A generous bonus scheme
- Free parking
Other keywrods include: Department Manager, Retail Manager, Warehouse Manager
Interested? To apply directly to the company submit a CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience