Unique opportunity to join a leading Healthcare business in Maidstone, Kent as a Marketing Manager.
Leading Healthcare business based in Maidstone, Kent.
As the Marketing Manager for this leading Healthcare company in Kent you will promote to their target audiences and generate profitable leads through the development, planning and delivery of a Marketing plan in line with company objectives.
- Support the Head of Marketing & Sales & Marketing Director with the Marketing Strategy and plan.
- Market and competitor analysis to inform marketing & business development opportunities which fit our brand, maximising all opportunities for growth
- Customer/ patient research to inform service development and marketing activity
- Website development to attract, inform and generate business
- Social media plan, monitor and recommend activity
- Consultant and GP engagement to grow the business in line with our strategic objectives
- Plan and drive direct marketing activity to generate activity/leads for the sales team
- Management of the marketing agency and designer
- Management and development of the Marketing & Communications Officer and Digital marketing Assistant
- Deliver activity in line with budget
- Develop local network of influencers / businesses and patient groups
Annual Marketing Plan
Consultant Business Development
Direct Marketing to Consumers and Companies
Management of the Marketing Agency
Management of the Marketing team
The successful Marketing Manager will have professional experience skills and knowledge in the below.
- Independent hospital sector experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject and evidence of further study and/or additional qualifications in marketing
- At least 5 years' experience of marketing and in particular direct marketing to consumers
- Results orientated
- An excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of media, including social media
- A track record of proven delivery, demonstrating both creative and analytical skills
- Successful line management of at least two team members
- Evidence of successfully managing projects using a collaborative and professional approach and operating well under pressure
- An ability to work independently and take decisions - but know when to seek guidance - and deliver to deadlines
- Experience of managing budgets and maximising their effectiveness
Proven skills in the following areas:
- Communication and literacy, including writing creative and engaging copy, proof-reading and correcting content, presentation and public speaking skills
- An understanding of the briefing and design process, demonstrated by the production of marketing campaigns, including promotional materials
- Management of a variety of marketing agencies
- Print management; copy-checking
- Relationship management
- Personal organisation and time management: an ability to prioritise
- Flexibly, to work to tight deadlines; to complete tasks
£40,000-£55,000 and good benefits package on offer to the successful candidate in Kent.