Senior Financial Planning Administrator
Fed up commuting into Bristol? How would you like to work as a Senior Financial Planning Administrator within a team of successful and friendly financial planners based in the picturesque village of Chew Magna?
This senior administrator role will see you supporting the financial planners, benefitting from a lot of client interaction. On a typical day you’ll:
- Prepare client valuations and sourcing fund and investment information
- Compile recommendation paperwork, including writing suitability reports
- Prepare relevant documents ahead of client meetings
- Maintain client and research records in line with procedures and compliance
- Submit new business via online systems where necessary
- Undertake product research
- Liaise with clients, providers and professional connections by telephone and in writing
This position will offer you the chance to make a positive impact & contribution within a small, yet very successful business with over £140 million of assets under management, who have a very loyal client-base and as a result all their income comes from existing clients, recommendations and professional connections.
They will actively encourage and offer financial support towards you gaining further professional qualifications. Salary on offer is up to £30,000 plus a generous bonus scheme (in the region of an additional £5k per annum), non-contributory pension, DIS and PHI and 25 days holiday.
As a senior financial planning administrator you’ll have:
- Gained financial services administration experience in an IFA firm and have gained some exposure to producing suitability reports
- Good pensions and investment knowledge
- Level 4 Diploma or be working towards achieving this
- Experience of using Intelligent Office (or similar software) as well as experience of using tools such as O&M or Selectapension and general provider systems/platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a very client-centric approach
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.
Commutable from: Nailsea, Portishead, Backwell, Yatton, Bath & Keynsham