Marketing & Account Manager
This financial software company can offer a challenging and international working environment within a team of motivated and highly sociable people. This company are very focused on meritocracy, development and training. You will develop your skills by leaps and bounds within this company and they will reward you for it.
Overview of role
Based in W1K, you will join their rapidly expanding financial technology service within Europe. As the individual heading up the marketing you will be responsible for bringing market a well-tailored marketing strategy to their successful products, driving market presence and reach within Europe.
This company is looking for someone who is ambitious to learn and develop skills and knowledge if the investment industry, along with an understanding of ranging financial concepts and relevant software solutions. Prior knowledge of financial markets is not essential, but a strong background and proven track record in marketing is key to this role. Fundamentally you will need a bit of autonomy about you; not afraid to make decisions and put things into action. Even more importantly, that willingness to learn.
- All aspects of marketing activities in the company, including marketing materials production, campaign management, participating in the weekly marketing meetings in order to assist with global marketing & sales strategy,
- Social Media management - engaging with various potential clients on all Social Media accounts to give a good impression of this company in the wider financial industry,
- Lead Generation - this would be done via marketing campaigns, networking and various events.
- Client Management - including but not limited to, organising meetings, presentations, workshops, etc
- Product and Competitor Analysis,
- Various other Marketing, PR or Account Management tasks that may arise on an ad-hoc basis.
- Degree in a Marketing/PR/Events related subject,
- Excellent communication & presentation skills,
o Languages: English essential, French, German a bonus,
- Experience in a similar position ideal, but not essential,
- A keen desire to learn and develop your skills in a fast paced, financial environment,
- Creative and Proactive with a hunger and desire to progress and succeed.
Look forward to hearing from you.