DevOps Engineer - Trading - £120,000
Lead DevOps engineer required for a Trading firm based in the City. This is a new requirement within a business unit looking to build an Automation and Integration team. The team are building a next generation global market data messaging system.
Skills / experience required:
- Experience delivering projects in structured languages, for example, C# or Java.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python to aid in automation/integration.
- Experience of software development in a financial services environment advantageous but not essential.
- Development and design experience in at least one major RDBMS (e.g. Sybase)
- Experience delivering build/deployment automation projects (e.g. Bamboo/Jenkins/Chef/Puppet)
- Good understanding of messaging systems architecture and middleware such as Tibco RV or Solace highly advantageous
- Experience in deploying VM technologies, eg Docker, VMWare, particularly in the field of Data Warehousing.
- Willingness to keep up to date with latest technology trends and proactively identify appropriate areas into which they can be applied