Audit Senior - International Travel
A unique opportunity within a leading accountancy practice who boasts a strong international presence. The 5+ Partner firm are seeking a skilled and experienced Audit Senior to join them in their offices located near London bridge.
The role will entail running audits for international & UK listed companies opening the door for international travel. The successful candidate will be client facing and aware of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
Main duties and responsibilities
Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager and carrying out audits using a bespoke, risk based approach
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
- Audits will be across a variety of different sectors, giving you a wide range of exposure to different clients
Worked Based Competencies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- UK GAAP/FRS knowledge is essential
- IFRS would be desirable but not essential, full training will be provided
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.