Our client is a high growth FMCG brand currently looking for an Operations Director. You will be responsible for managing and developing our client's global supply chain strategy.
Operations Director responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationship with co-packers and global suppliers
- Developing production forecasts, procurement strategies to ensure product availability.
- Building strong relationships with global suppliers and managing performance against KPIs
- Identifying and implementing improvements to drive efficiency and performance in the supply chain.
- Close working relationship with Quality department to ensure global standards are imposed.
This is a small/medium sized FMCG business with a really cool brand and ambitious plans for expansion. As a result the Operations Director must have an excellent knowledge of end to end supply chain including procurement, production, raw materials, and logistics. You will have experience working with fast moving consumer goods ideally dairy products. Due to the structure of the business you must be comfortable working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders. Our client offers a fun and entrepreneurial working environment where you will be able to fast track your career as the company grows.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.