Accounts Receivable Manager, Sports Marketing Agency, Victoria, £35-45,000
Trace are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join a Sports Marketing Agency based in Victoria. Managing the Credit control for numerous agencies within the group,
dealing with blue chip clients and reporting into a Group Finance Analyst, we are looking for a confident and out going personality. You must have Media or Marketing Agency experience.
- Develop, implement and maintains systems, procedures and policies, within the AR & billings team and treasury.
- Ensure the smooth running of the AR & billings team
- Ensuring credit control is performed and managed at the right level
- All sales invoices are created accurately and distributed on time
- Performing necessary control checks to ensure revenue and receipting completeness
- Forecasting inbound cash receipts and taking the initiative and pre-empt issues with appropriate solutions
- Improving debtor days and performance managing staff to reach high standards
- Verifying and contributing to the management of cash within the business, with regular accurate and updated forecasts of upcoming cash requirements
Key skills/qualifications & competencies:
- 3-5 years' accounts receivable or accounting or directly related experience which includes 2 years management experience
- Excellent credit control track record, along with good accounting understanding
- Excellent track record of improving processes and developing systems (ERP)
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Professional attitude and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Solutions orientated, proactive, and able to take owe
- Strong customer focus
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.