Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Technician/Mechanic Required in East London.
Salary: Up to £31,000 Basic, OTE £34,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Technician required for a popular brand Main Dealer, Motor Trade Jobs - Walthamstow.
LCV Technician / Mechanic Job for Dealership Service Centre Workshop / Garage - Walthamstow / Chingford.
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified LCV Vehicle Technician to join our client's busy Service Department.
The position is Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with Saturday's on a rota 8am - 1pm.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing,
* Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
* Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
* Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
* Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
* Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
* Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
* Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements..
* Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
* Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
* Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
* Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
* Computer literate.
This role is based in Walthamstow therefore you will need to be able to travel to the area.
Salary is experience dependable + bonus, with a basic hourly range of £8.97-£12.52 + uncapped time saved bonus.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting J71760, Technician, East London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.