SENIOR BID MANAGER - LONDON
•Job Title: Senior Bid Manager
•Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and benefits
•Job type: Permanent
•Start date: ASAP
Our client is a leading provider of public services for the UK government, working on behalf of a range of departments and contracts that have a impact on the society.
Leadership responsibilities over small and medium-sized bids and projects across Skills, Employability, Health, Justice and Youth Services provision.
• Planning, projects and analysis to support executive high level strategic decision
• Identifying, evaluating and bidding new contract opportunities
• Developing and refining service models for new and existing contracts
• Driving growth and innovation by generating ideas and identifying future growth
• Managing customer relationships and relationships with strategic partners
• Strong awareness of government policy trends in relevant sectors (ideally health)
• Strong ability to create clear and compelling written content/tender responses
• Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver feedback to high level stakeholders
• Willingness to travel when required, e.g. for stakeholder engagement events
We welcome all applications, however due to anticipated high volume of interest we may be unable to directly respond to all applications.
**REFER A FRIEND** Anybody you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £250 referral incentive.