Lecturer - Games or Media Production
Lecturer in Games or Media Production
PLEASE APPLY ON THE COLLEGE WEBSITE, WHERE A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION IS AVAILABLE
The college’s creative and digital team are looking for a skilled and highly motivated practitioner in either Games or Media Production. Working with industry and community organisations, the successful applicant will have knowledge of one of the following:
- Games production and design, as well as being familiar with industry standard software packages.
- Film production.
A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud would be essential and industry experience desirable.
City College Plymouth
We will position ourselves at the heart of our community and contribute to the region’s partnership strategies for growth and prosperity. We will do much more to impact upon the lives and prosperity of local people. We will raise aspirations and create an environment which has enterprise and employability at its heart.
… is where our future lies
We are a College with a national reputation for promoting enterprise, employability and science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
… is what we focus on each and every day
to be the South West’s leading provider of innovative, technical and professional education and training by supporting partnerships for growth, raising aspirations and fostering wealth creation.
Our mission and vision provide the focus for our College community - students, staff and partners. They are not simply gentle aspirations; they are catalysts for action and are:
- capable of translation into hard-edged, measurable and practical outputs
- the link between the aspirations of individual staff members and our collective organisational values
- focused on the student, the customer, the employer and the wider community
- statements which the College is committed to implementing for the benefits of all of our constituents
- reflections of our core beliefs and what we value in each other and in our external relationships
- ways in which we would wish to be perceived by those within and without the organisation
- benchmarks for guiding behaviour and decision making.
- We put our students and our community at the heart of all that we do.
- We foster excellence, innovation and creativity.
- We celebrate diversity and inclusion and the breaking down of barriers to success.
- We have high expectations of ourselves, our students and our partners.
Our core values underpin our strategies, policies, objectives and procedures by providing an anchor and a reference point for everything that we do. They have informed the development of this strategic plan, in particular by reinforcing the primacy of the student experience to our future direction.
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: £22,886 to £32,854
Closing Date: 19 July 2017
Interview Date: To be confirmed