General Manager - NEW DELUXE hotel restaurant - Surrey - £35K
Another New Opening for Keystone Hospitality Search in North East Surrey (where South West London meets Surrey)
Prestigious deluxe fine dining hotel restaurant is looking to recruit a head waiter/ess to be part of the team.
The hotel is made up of a Grade II-listed mansion with 18 bedrooms, a bar, restaurant and screening room, which is set to open at the end of July. The mansion will join the estate's already open 11-bedroom Guest House with restaurant and cookery school, as well as the club house for the 18-hole golf course.
A successful candidate should have at least 3 years experience at a similar level.
An ideal candidate will naturally have exceptional product knowledge, be enthusiastic and energetic with a passion for quality and attention to detail of service.
This natural leader will control the training and drive their team to serve with top level vibrant service wines to a welcome and enthusiastic audience.
An excellent package of £30-40k a year is on offer depending on experience + tips and the opportunity to be part of a prestigious team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has been a Restaurant Manager for at least three years or an AGM in a large site for three years.
- Understands P&L's inside out.
- Has a proven track records of managing business costs - specifically Labour Costs.
- Has auditing experience.
- Loves working in a dynamic team.
- Comes to work full of ideas.
- Has attention to detail.
- Has experienced fine dining.
- Has a genuine love of the industry and have fun with the team.
- Has a strong knowledge of a quality food, wines, spirits and coffee.
- Loves being on the floor welcoming regular customers.
- Understand Sales & Marketing.
If this is you please get in touch ASAP. By replying to this advert you are granting us permission to put your CV forward to our client for potential selection. Unfortunately due to high numbers of interest we are unable to reply to all applicants however, your CV will be kept on file and you will be contacted if a suitable position does arise.