The ICS (Independent Clinical Services) Group is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers, covering health, life sciences and social care. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for Health, Life Sciences and Social Care Professionals and Providers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our IT department at our Bristol office.
The Business Analyst will assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction. Business Analysts acts as a first IT contact for business key players and business process owners in the operational divisions.
The successful applicant will play a key role in IT development and implementation projects (for example CRM, BI, Digital and Mobile Apps), manage transition from projects (new developments) to the support phase (train, run and maintain)
Being allocated to an identified operations division, you will gain a detailed understanding of the processes, culture and priorities of the division, to enable you to proactively propose and implement solutions which will improve efficiently, productivity and quality. Solutions could be based on IT system changes or development, but equally could be the implementation of existing functionality, providing quick wins to demanding customers
- Capture and document detailed and complex user requirements, and communicate these clearly to business users, in-house IT professionals, and external partners.
- Understanding requirements to determine suitable vendors in the market place for a best fit solution and working through the RFI process for the on-boarding of new 3rd party suppliers.
- Working closely with Project Managers to rollout new systems, and new versions of existing systems, to include data migration, system integration and training.
- Identifying and collating system improvements.
- Communication and documentation to users of new release features.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Testing and implementing system upgrades.
- On-going product and supplier management.
- Maintenance and creation of support documentation.
- Proven background working in a sales or recruitment based, high growth business
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic team member.
- Well organised, and familiar with Project Management Methodologies
- Product and Supplier management.
- Experience in the Recruitment Health sector is desirable but not essential.
- UK travel is involved
- It is desirable that the ideal candidate is a graduate in the Information Technology or Business fields
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.