Chef de Partie - Fish Restaurant
A new Fish Restaurant is coming to Bognor Regis that is going to be fabulous - an opportunity to be part of something great.
We are seeking a Chef de Partie to work with a newly appointed Head Chef to ensure consistent and smooth running of food production
• To ensure the Restaurant delivers and exceeds guest expectations through presentation, monitoring temperatures of food, efficient delivery and maintaining high standards.
• To ensure that all areas deliver to the agreed standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures, Recipes Sheets and Product Specifications
• To assist and welcome the introduction of new systems and processes to ensure all standards are achieved.
• Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times in the kitchen.
• Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per Company Food Policy.
• Ensure that the highest possible standards of Customer Service is delivered at all times.
• To ensure and be responsible for correct grooming standards within your section.
• Liaise regularly with Head Chef and Sous Chef to discuss & prioritise any department needs.
• Prepare, cook and present dishes to agreed specification.
• Managing and training any team members working with you
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margin
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.