Legal Secretary- Part Time
Experienced Legal Secretary required to work within the Private Client Department of a prestigious Legal Firm in Wells, in bright modern offices.
- Provide typing support as required
- Set up new files correctly when new cases commence
- Keep checklists , colour coding and layout in order and up to date
- Maintain filing systems
- Drafting wills
- Manage electronic database
- Prepare files for archiving
- Diary management
- Keeping clients informed and up to date at all times
- To contribute to departmental meetings, prepare and circulate agendas & minutes
- To assist the finance function by ensuring accurate time recording and invoice production
- Any other duties required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within a Private Client department although this is not essential
- Good audio and copy typing skills
- Excellent IT skills- Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
This is a part time permanent position working approx 21 hours per week- flexible with how these hours are worked, could be full days or part days.
Due to the overwhelming response Appoint receive, we are unable to reply personally to every application. If within three working days you have not received a response from us, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise that we are unable to respond individually.