Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Adult Complex Needs Hospital - Northumberland
I am keen to speak with RMNs and RNLDs in Northumberland who are looking for new, permanent roles within adult complex needs. I have a fantastic opportunity at my client's small, private hospital, treating those aged 18+, and it can pay between £25,000 and £31,000 dependent on experience!
The hospital offers nursing care and rehabilitation to service users exhibiting challenging behaviours, and suffering with long-standing learning disabilities and associated mental health conditions. These individuals are unable to be cared for in community or residential settings, and require clinical intervention.
A team of experienced healthcare staff work with each individual to create a bespoke treatment plan, and continue to administer 24/7 nursing care throughout their stay at the hospital. The CQC have rated the service as Good overall, which is a direct reflection of the dedicated, hardworking healthcare staff at the site.
- Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- A good working knowledge of relevant healthcare acts such as SoVA, MCA etc.
- Flexibility is required in terms of covering sickness, holidays etc.
- Previous mental health/learning disability nursing experience would be beneficial
- A genuine passion for nursing and CPD is essential
- Competitive salary of up to £31K (dependent on experience)
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals and refreshments
- Company discount scheme
- Access to specialist training
- Opportunities for promotion within the hospital/wider group
- Company pension scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call /email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy