Meeting The Recruitment Needs Of Hospitality & Catering Professionals Throughout The UK
25K + Bonus Structure
WOODBRIDGE / Suffolk
Our Client is a 40 Bedroom Hotel close to Woodbridge who are seeking a suitably qualified Revenue Manager to join the team and maximise Revenue streams to meet targets & objectives
You will also be overseeing the Reception Team to meet the highest standards of customer care and meet their training need that will include a good knowledge of Reservations & Revenue
This is mainly a Monday to Friday role with daytime hours so may suit someone fully trained in Revenue Management but looking for more sociable hours
You will be working for a highly professional company who can offer secure employment backed by group ownership
The hotel has multiple outlets with bespoke amenities for both the Leisure & Corporate markets offering state of the art Conference & Events Rooms and full leisure facilities.
There will be some involvement with their smaller sister property offering guidance, advice & support
- Maximise Hotel Revenue to meet Targets
- Regular Forecasting and Budgeting
- Managing the Reception team
- Daily monitoring of systems / procedures / teamwork
- Ensure all revenue streams are effective to Maximise Yield
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Manage all revenue systems in an orderly and effective manner to achieve maximum revenue
- Ensure the smooth running and system controls of the Reservations Team
- Achieving Hotel Budget within all Revenue streams
- Accurate Forecasting
- Achieving Rev Par Targets
Experience Required :
- Yield Management Experienced
- Excellent Rooms Knowledge
- Excellent Team management
- An Achiever
- A solid and proven Hotel Revenue / Reception background within a similar property
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.