Fancy working on huge and exciting digital projects for a very successful digital agency? This could be your chance to begin a fantastic career as an Account Director!
Our client is an expanding and successful digital agency that is at the forefront of digital innovation. They have worked with a breadth of household brands on various exciting and positive projects. The company has an incredible balance between getting results and being responsible towards its customers and clients. But, they also make sure they enjoy and have fun during each project. This company has a fantastic working environment that is backed up by the fact they have an award winning beer fridge!
The role of Account Director is based in Liverpool in the company’s amazing offices. They have one of the most technically advanced workspaces in the sector, a truly digital office. This includes whiteboard walls, video podcasting and a Wi-Fi equipped terrace. All of this is there to promote the important factor that is innovation. The main aspects of the role will be to work on different large and exciting projects. As you carry out projects it’s vital that you keep clients happy as you complete even the most complex of jobs! As well as a fantastic office to work in the company also offers many generous benefits. This includes flexible working hours, annual rail pass scheme, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership and much more!
Main responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Be aware of all strategic objectives of the company in order to achieve senior level strategic relationships
- Work across online and offline campaigns
- Build key account relationships by implementing key strategic plans.
- Research and gain appropriate information on particular customers in order to provide relevant responses
- Keep Clients happy
- Work within budgets
- Produce useful and relevant feedback
- Accurately estimate quotes and clearly identify assumptions
- Produce post-delivery debriefs with project teams
Required skills of the Account Director:
- Proactive attitude in order to grow existing accounts
- Demonstrable experience in achieving targets
- Worked with project managers to review project plans, resource plans and RAID logs
- Very strong organisational skills to keep the full overview of projects and client requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Presentable and approachable
A wonderful opportunity to get a fantastic job within a brilliant digital agency!