Sellick Partnership are assisting in the recruitment of a newly qualified Auditor to join the Newcastle team of a leading Practice.
The successful candidate will have excellent technical ability, be commercially focused and possess drive, resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment. You will work on a portfolio of clients within a cross functional office, alongside the advisory and tax functions.
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits including: Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with the organisational and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word Current experience within an Audit Function
- Experience of in-charging on Audits
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.