PPC Account Manager
Our client, one of the UK's leading digital marketing agencies is looking to add to their team with a PPC Account Handler / Manager to help them manage their fast growing client base.
The successful candidate will join them with experience of managing AdWords campaigns and will preferably come from either a digital marketing agency or client background.
You will pride yourself on your attention to detail and commitment to providing exception care and attention to your clients.
Scope of Role:
To devise and implement PPC strategies across a number of key accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
Specifically responsible for assisting in significant results and delivering best practice management techniques across each assigned client account.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Highly numerate with great business acumen.
- Highly competent in excel/google docs.
- Strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches.
- Experience in managing client budgets.
- Literate with ability to produce top quality written reports.
- 2+ years’ experience of PPC management.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
About our client:
They are an award winning Google AdWords Premier Partner agency with over 10 years experience in all things digital. They operate a simple and transparent agency model that is highly proactive and maintains client ROI focus.
The role will be based in their offices in Leatherhead, Surrey. The 30 or so people in the office generate an environment that is buzzing and exciting yet friendly and open.
To be considered click the apply button today and send us a copy of your CV with a brief cover note to outline your suitability.