Digital Marketing Executive - REAL PROSPECTS
If you have recent digital marketing experience, this growing company will give you the support and development guidance you require to move up the ladder and genuinely build a career for yourself within this discipline. New products and teams are being created regularly, so prospects there are excellent and there is a really positive atmosphere within the business.
The Company: Our client is a well-respected, progressive and successful Financial Services company, the number 1 provider in their field in the UK and expanding into new, related markets through 2017. This company now numbers over 1,000 staff, with a really strong reputation in the market.
The Role: There is a lot of variety within this role - initially the focus would be the work that revolves around page expiries on their various websites, so experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager would be very welcome. It is also important that this person understands SEO and has had previous exposure to FaceBook, Twitter, Hootsuite etc. The main accountabilities within this role are as follows:
- Develop, implement and measure all relevant digital marketing activities that support our clients digital plans.
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of the business, is within their risk 'appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures.
- Work with other members of the team, collating, analysing and interpreting relevant campaign MI.
- Working with other marketing stakeholders, manage content for non-Financial Intermediary websites.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure web content processes/procedures are adhered to and assets managed.
- Working with the analytics team to help develop adequate and appropriate monitoring of web analytics.
- Working alongside other members of the digital marketing team, continuing to evolve and develop digital marketing capability, including SEO, PPC and display.
Skills / Experience Required: Good digital marketing skills and an understanding of relevant CMS systems and Google Analytics is really important. In addition, our client requires a creative approach to both problem solving and communications, good people skills, a hard working and flexible attitude, good numeracy skills and ideally the ability to write at publication level standards.
Additional Information: The salary for this role is up to £28,000 and bonus potential is up to 25%. In addition there is an excellent benefits package including pension and life/health benefits.
The Digital Marketing Executive position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk, compliance, pensions, flexible benefits, paraplanners, sales support, underwriters and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and The Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.