Senior Credit Controller
A varied and challenging Senior Credit Control opportunity with a high desirable central Norwich business.
Your new company
Our client is a highly successfully and reputable Insurance business based in central Norwich. They have a fantastic culture and a real focus on staff development.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the European Billings Manager and working within a medium sized team, you will be responsible for the credit control for three ledgers. Key duties include:
- Responsible for all aspects of credit control for specific areas and be primary point of contact for the clients
- Working with third party credit control providers
- Aged debt reporting and analysis and estimated premium income
- Cash matching
- Broker statement production
- Liaising with underwriters and brokers relating to aged items and ensuring adjustments are made in a timely manner
- Contact brokers by email, telephone and face to face when appropriate to resolve any queries to reduce aged debts
- Comply to all legal and regulatory requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of billing, collections, and processing and related interfaces and claims systems and claims reports.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures and cash flow concepts, collateral arrangements, and finance agreements.
- Excellent communication, supervisory and customer service skills are required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to analyse complex issues, perform calculations and raise documented queries for sign off and resolution.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Credit Management, Accounting or Insurance specific qualifications would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a highly competitive salary this business also offer a excellent benefits package and the ability to develop your skills and progress
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.