Community Nurse ITU / HDU - Bristol
Community Nurse ITU/HDU - Monday to Friday - Bristol
Are you a Registered Nurse with ITU/ HDU experience, looking to utilise your clinical skills within a new environment? Pulse Community Healthcare is looking to recruit a Community Nurse to oversee all clinical aspects of care provision for complex packages of care across Bristol and surrounding areas
Why Work for Pulse Community Healthcare?
- Autonomy in your role
- Consistency in managing your own caseload
- Access to our exclusive revalidation platform
- Ongoing training and development
- Train the trainer certification
This is a permanent, full time, Monday to Friday vacancy based at our Long Ashton branch. Successful candidates will be committed providing high quality and safe clinical practice under the guidance and structure of the clinical governance framework.
You will ensure all support staff are able to perform specific clinical interventions through training, team meetings and competency sign off - all within our clinical framework:
- Ensuring implementation of the 6 Cs
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical risk assessments
- Maintaining best practice and promoting independence
- Facilitating and educating carers within packages; including compliance
- Managing own clinical caseload of clients
- Developing Client specific training and compliance
- Producing and implementing care plans
- Reviewing and monitoring clinical aspects of care packages
- Managing client’s clinical needs and maintaining relationships
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals within the clients’ MDT
Pulse Community Healthcare was launched to deliver highly complex person-centred care packages to enable individuals to live within their own homes and communities for as long and as independently as possible.
Our local presence means we understand local communities and this has been hugely beneficial for our clients. You can be confident too that our quality assurance and clinical governance procedures are robust and not only meet, but exceed UK legal requirements.
You will be a Registered General Nurse (Valid NMC PIN essential) with good experience within an ITU or HDU environment. Experience working with tracheostomies and ventilators is vital. You will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of clinical care, whilst also promoting choice and independence
A car driver and owner is essential due to this role being predominantly community based
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.