A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef who can demonstrate passion, pride, and quality in their food to join a renowned and respected restaurant in the role of Sous Chef working in a busy hotel restaurant.
In this role you will; work as part of a team in the following areas;
* To ensure the team delivers and exceeds guest expectations through presentation, delivery and high standards of food delivery
* To ensure that all areas deliver to the agreed standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures, Recipes Sheets and Product Specifications
* To assist in the introduction of systems and processes to ensure all standards are achieved to meet all guest expectations
* Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
* Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per Company Food Policy.
* Ensure that the highest possible standards of Customer Service is delivered at all times
* To continually improve upon the performance of the Department.
* Liaise regularly with Head Chef to discuss & prioritise any Department needs.
* Ensure time sheets and rotas are accurately recorded as per Company Standards
* To assist with the ordering of food according to stock levels and projected business requirements
The ideal candidate will:
* Have excellent culinary skills
* Have great communication and Interpersonal skills
* Have a passion for food
* Be organised and motivated
* Be a team player
* Have the ability to deputise in the chefs absence
* Have a clear understanding of profit margins, purchasing policy, food costing, including control
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Chef and we would like to hear from you if you feel your experience and CV reflect the level of person sought for this opportunity.
This vacancy is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role.. Should you not hear from us within seven working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.