Civil Litigation Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced litigator to grow a practice area that offers significant potential for career progression and a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Reporting to the head of our Dispute Resolution team, the successful candidate should be experienced in litigation with a focus on all aspects of claims brought under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate expertise and skill in the following areas:
- Exceptional client care
- Experience of Contentious Probate matters
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to the Code of Conduct issued by the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Proven experience of handling and managing their own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
Membership of ACTAPS would be a positive advantage, demonstrating both excellence in this field and commitment to this type of work, as would membership of STEP.
The firm will support application to and ongoing training through ACTAPS as well as membership of STEP for the successful candidate.