Brothers Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for experienced Software Trainer on behalf of our client, an ambitious and established specialist software developer for law firms. Their software and support is amongst the best in the industry. As the company continues to grow, they require highly motivated talented and driven individuals to join the company.
As a software trainer, you will be required to support the training delivery of our leading software, you will be pro-active in ensuring the product portfolio continues to progress to meet the needs of the market. You will also co-ordinate the training requirements for your clients and deliver consultancy services to clients that require data alterations from third party PMS systems.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual to join our existing training team to provide support and training to all levels of staff for our rising client base. This role involves nationwide travel to support our clients in their use of software, working on-site providing training and consultancy as well as from our office.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above, but ideally a graduate of an IT related degree.
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivating and good with prioritisation and time management.
- Understanding of legal practices advantageous
- Excellent understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
- You must have a full driving licence and your own transport and have a flexible approach to travel
- Excellent training
- A full driving licence and transport are essential.
Starting £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience
37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, between 09:00 and 17:30. (Will also involve work out of hours).
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position you can do so via the link below or alternatively you can visit our website www.brothersrecruitment.co.uk.
Brothers Recruitment UK Limited is acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and contact you in regard to future vacancies.