Business Development Manager (Property Management / Lettings Industry) Bromley & surrounding areas
Basic Salary £32,000 (Rising from £25,000 after successful completion of probation) + £8K realistic OTE in bonus + £4,800pa Car allowance.
In-line with continued growth, Tenant Shop now have some great opportunities within their external sales team, to manage and grow our business with an existing portfolio of clients (predominantly lettings agents), whilst also developing brand new relationships with potential clients. This Vacancy is located within the Bromley and surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- Attending new business meetings, the majority of which are set by in-house appointment makers, although there will also be the opportunity to make own appointments via networking or following up leads, etc.
- Developing new relationships whilst maintaining your own business portfolio.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing opportunities.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's business and requirements.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Reporting on activity and pipeline.
- Attending quarterly sales meetings at our Grantham office.
- Although based from home, it is anticipated that the role will require 80% of time out visiting new and existing clients.
Essential / desirable attributes & experience: -
- Lettings / Estate Agency experience an advantage (but not essential)
- A proven track record in sales.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A passion and desire to exceed targets.
- Good leadership skills.
We offer fantastic career opportunities within this highly successful and expanding business for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who enjoy building and developing strong business relationships. A vastly expanding business with fantastic opportunities of progression for the right candidates.
We offer an employer contribution pension scheme of 3%, Childcare Vouchers and 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days per completed year of service.