Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager | Salary £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits | Online Gaming | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital Campaign Manager for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for Group's global digital footprint, including traffic generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally. The Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the Group's comprehensive digital media campaigns across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
The Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for set up and delivery campaigns globally, across all platforms.
- Optimisation and monitoring of campaign variables to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded.
- Provide best practice strategy and execution on all aspects of campaign delivery.
- Define A/B or multivariate testing, monitoring results and applying insight gained to other campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance and ROI in line with channel goals and KPIs, on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Providing benchmarks for future campaign performance to aid business decisions.
- Supporting team members on the trafficking of campaign as needed.
- Train and mentor junior staff on programmatic and display campaigns.
- Offer technical services in trafficking and tagging.
- Experience running and optimizing successful Programmatic and Display Media campaigns in a competitive sector.
- Exceptional understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, PMPs, etc.)
- Adept as leveraging Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager etc.
- Solid Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
- Experience of budget management to influence business decisions.
- Experience presenting and communicating to, networking and management of, multiple stakeholders across multiple levels, both internally and with core suppliers.
- Great understanding of the sports media landscape
- Experience in app tracking vendors & running mobile app install campaigns, is a plus.
- Experience in managing agencies
- Good understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Experience in managing junior staff.
- Highly numerate and analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data sets and take initiative.
This incredibly successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry. Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Digital Campaign, Marketing, Digital, Display Media Campaigns, Media Buying Platforms, DSPs, Ad exchanges, PMPs, Data Management Platforms, Ad Serving, Tagging, Web Analytics