Senior Marketing Executive
My client is a London based Wealth Management company who have a requirement for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their small but busy marketing team.
This is a contract role running until the end of 2017 for an experienced marketing Executive to take the lead on implementing the marketing activities, as agreed with the Head of Marketing, for Business Development and Private Office. Manage the design and production of adverts and invitations and take overall responsibility for the Firm’s website.
You must be proactive, able to meet deadlines, and be willing to be flexible with a strong sense of team work.
- Business Development team marketing - Take the lead on implementing all marketing activities for the Financial Adviser side of the business. This will involve working closely with the Business Development team and the Head of Marketing to agree the activities. Activities will include marketing literature, website, adverts, events, sponsorship and PR.
- Private Office marketing - Take the lead on implementing all marketing activities for the private office. This will involve working closely with the Private Office team and the Head of Marketing to agree the activities.
- Events: - Work with Head of Marketing to manage all aspects of selected events for the business. Create all invitations needed for events.
- Advertising: - Design all adverts required by the firm, using InDesign.
- Manage the sign off process in line with the firm’s financial promotions and due diligence policy.
- Marketing literature- Write copy for sales aid and necessary marketing literature.
- Experience of creating documents using InDesign.
- Experience of website maintenance.
- Event management experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills with a strong eye for detail and design.
- Ability to take the lead on projects.
Other skills, competencies and attributes:
- Five years marketing experience, ideally from a professional services organisation or advertising agency.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work well in a small team and take own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects. Strong organisation skills are a must.